No organisms is exempted from facing issues with bowel movement, it is a natural phenomena in which we face difficulty in emptying the bowel. As a regular process, we should pass our stool twice in a day. If it doesn’t happen, then it is the sign of constipation which we need to pay attention. Symptoms such as fullness in the stomach or pelvic region is tend to happen.
If it is not taken care of for a period of time, chronic constipation has the potential to create consequences on our body such as:
- Fissure in anus
- Skin tags
Let’s see what foods to avoid if we are facing constipation?
- Bakery food items/junk foods
- Smoking & drinking liquor
- Red meat
- Maida(Refined wheat) food items
Natural home based remedies to get rid of constipation:
- Adequate food intake
- Drink sufficient amount of water
- Eat fiber rich food such as Chickpea, nuts, dry fruits, fruits and many more in the list to go.
- Seasame seeds: if we eat 4-6 tea spoons sesame seeds powder mixed with palm jaggery on daily basis, it will help us to get relief from this problem.
**Eat healthy and Stay healthy**