Nutrients: Carbohydrate, Protein, Fiber, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron.
Wonder! How to eat it?
- After we consume the pulpy portion of the fruit, keep away the seeds for later use.
- Dry the seeds under bright sunlight for a couple of hours, so that the skin of the seeds can be separated from the seed.
- Just boil the seeds in water with some amount of salt, once it is boiled, you can directly eat it. The taste will be a little sweet.
- This seed could be added with the curries when prepare at home, it tends to enhance the taste in most cases.
Mind boggling Benefits:
- Helps us to stay away from skin related ailments
- Iron content in it helps to increase hemoglobin level in our body
- Prevents us from Anaemia and blood related illness
- Acts as a natural immunity booster
- This fiber rich food improves digestion and prevents constipation
- Helps in building muscles in our body
- Mix the powdered seeds with milk and regularly apply to face will help to get rid of wrinkles and prevents us from aging
Kindly feel free to share your experience with us via comments, we are glad to listen from your end..Cheers!!